Downloading your Twitter archive to allows you to browse a snapshot of your Twitter information, starting with your first Tweet.
To download and view your Twitter archive:
- Go to your account settings by clicking on the profile icon at the top right of the page and selecting Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Request your archive.
- When your download is ready, we'll send an email with a download link to the confirmed email address associated with your Twitter account.
- Once you receive the email, click the Go now button to log in to your Twitter account and download a .zip file of your Twitter archive.
- Unzip the file and click index.html to view your archive in the browser of your choice.